Full Mouth Reconstruction: Customized Treatments for Ultimate Goals
Oral health issues can have a major impact on your quality of life, making it difficult to eat, chew, and smile confidently. Patients experiencing a number of dental concerns such as missing teeth, bone atrophy, and cracked, chipped, or decayed teeth may be good candidates for a full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Joe Jeppson combines multiple restorative procedures at his Provo, UT, practice, for a full mouth reconstruction to help you restore the function and aesthetics of your smile. If you are seeking a dental treatment that is customized to fit your specific needs, Jeppson Dental can help you achieve your goals.
Some of the major benefits of a full mouth reconstruction include a better bite, reduced possibility of periodontal disease, improved speech, an enhanced smile, and a boost in self-esteem and confidence.
Combining Multiple Procedures
To achieve stunning results, Dr. Jeppson will carefully outline your treatment plan and tailor it to meet your unique goals. Through a series of combined procedures, we can restore the structure of your teeth, improve their function, and help you achieve a smile that you are proud to share with others. Some of the various treatments that Dr. Jeppson may recommend include:
- Dental Implants: Small titanium posts are surgically placed directly into the jawbone to replace lost tooth roots, and support various types of restorations.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth-shaped prosthetics can be placed over the top of teeth to provide strength and protection, especially after root canal therapy.
- Dental Bridges: A bridge uses surrounding teeth to fill the gaps left by missing teeth.
- Gum Contouring: A laser treatment that removes and sculpts the gums to improve both oral health and aesthetics.
- Dentures: Custom-crafted prosthetics that are used to replace either a few teeth, or an entire dental arch.
- Invisalign®: Orthodontics can move overlapped and crowded teeth into proper positions, lowering your risk of decay. You can also correct bite issues to prevent future developments of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Cosmetic Treatment: After the function and form of your smile has been restored, you may wish to improve overall aesthetics for a completely transformed appearance.
Your Unique Results
Following a thorough examination in which your teeth, gums, and jaw structure will be closely examined, Dr. Jeppson will perform the procedures that will offer the greatest benefits. Because treatment is customized to fit the needs of each individual, every case will be different. Some of the major benefits include a better bite, reduced possibility of periodontal disease, improved speech, an enhanced smile, and a boost in self-esteem and confidence. In addition, combining procedures can lower treatment costs and shorten outcome timelines.
Restore Your Smile Today
With major advances in dental technology, even the most compromised smiles can be restored to give patients a stunning smile that is both beautiful and functional. If you are suffering from a variety of oral health concerns that have made you go through your daily activities in discomfort, a full mouth reconstruction may be your best option. To learn if this treatment is right for you, please schedule your consultation today.