Our dentist and team use advanced dental lasers to complete your treatments more quickly, effectively and comfortably. Lasers are highly versatile tools and may be used for a number of different treatments, including:
- Removing bacteria and infected gum tissue to treat periodontal disease
- Hardening a dental filling
- Removing decayed or damaged tooth tissue
- Speeding up teeth whitening
- Recontouring the gum line
- Treating cold and canker sores
Dr. Jeppson has chosen to use laser dentistry in order to ensure that you receive the highest possible quality of care. Lasers offer many benefits, including:
- Greater precision in your treatment
- A more effective overall treatment and result
- Increased comfort — you may not even need an anesthetic!
- Reduced treatment time
- Quicker healing and recovery time
- Decreased risk of infection following your procedure
- Minimized bleeding during and after treatment
For more information about laser dentistry and to learn how it can benefit you, contact our office today!